IntiQuan IQReport Repository
By downloading and installing IQReport you agree to have read and understood the licensing agreement.
Quick Installation on Windows - directly from R
The easiest way to install IQReport on Windows is to call the following functions
directly from R:
The above commands do install IQReport and the IQReportAPI R package that allows to
interface to IQReport from R.
If this does not work for you, or you want to install it on a non-Windows computer,
then you will find below the standard installation procedure.
Download IQReport software (IQReport.tar.gz)
Installation of IQReport
- Create a folder "C:\LOCAL"
- Move the downloaded 3 zip files into the created folder and unzip all 3 of them
- Ensure that the folders "gs","Pandoc17","ImageMagick","DefaultPad++","IQReport" lie directly in the "LOCAL" folder.
- Delete the 3 zip files
- Using the Windows Explorer browse to "C:\LOCAL\IQReport" and double-click on "install.bat"
- At this point it is good to restart your computer
- Create an empty "test.rmd" file in the "C:\LOCAL folder"
- Right click on "test.rmd" and choose "Open with" -> "Choose default program ..." -> Select "C:\LOCAL\DefaultPad++\Notepad++Portable.exe"
This version of NotePad++ is set-up to provide syntax highlighting for RMD documents and allows to run IQReport from within it by using
a right click on the mouse.
- Unpack the downloaded file and move it to the desired location on your system
- Ensure presence of third party software. The commands that are required to run these from command line can be adjusted in the "config/path_settings.txt" file. Below the defaults are named:
- Make sure ghostscript is available as "gs" from command line.
- Make sure Pandoc (https://pandoc.org/) is available as "pandoc" from command line. The pandoc version coming with RStudio can be used.
- Install ImageMagick (https://www.imagemagick.org) and make sure the "convert" executable is available from command line.
- Install the MATLAB Runtime R2017A from: INFO, DOWNLOAD
- Make the "IQReport.sh" command available from command line by symbolic link in "/usr/local/bin"
- Open end edit "IQReport.sh". Update path to the MATLAB runtime (if needed) and update path to IQReport installation folder (if needed)
- Important: the user's default shell in /etc/passwd must be /bin/bash
IQReport R API
IQReport comes with a full R API, allowing to generate Word reports directly from R. The IQReportAPI R package is located in the "Rlibrary" folder in the "IQReport" installation
folder and can be installed in R as just any other R package.
Documentation of IQReport
A detailed documentation of IQReport is available here: IQReport_Documentation.pdf.
Support of IQReport
A support forum is available at: https://support.intiquan.com.
Release notes for different IQReport versions can be found here: RELEASE_NOTES.txt
Customized IQReport Versions
IQReport can be customized to generate Word documents in the exact Word style required by a corporation.
In the default download only a default Word style is available. If you are interested to have a customized version,
tailored to your corporate style, contact us (email@example.com) for a quote.
In addition to custom Word templates also the NotePad++ syntax highlighting and contained text macros can be customized.